Monday, June 20, 2011

Starting to see abit of a pattern here..........

Day 1 ....... again!

I guess atleast the good thing is I haven't gained any weight since May 1st. The bad thing is I haven't lost any either! It's amazing how time just keeps moving on.

So I'm restarting yet again. Will I make it this time? I hope so. Maybe I need to be more positive and say Yes I will! I'm going to try and take it one day at a time, one meal at a time. I need to realise that if I don't eat something one day it isn't going to disappear off the face of the earth. Or if I don't gorge myself on something that I won't get the full effect of it. And does it *really* matter if I don't eat everything and some gets wasted?? My partner has a friend who never finishes everything on his plate. He always leaves something. It's what he has done his whole life, and guess what? He doesn't have a weight problem. Coincidence? Possibly.

The times in my life when I've been successful with losing weight, ahve been when I wrote down what I ate for every meal, even the bad stuff. So I'm going to be doing that again. I need to be held accountable for it.

Breakfast:
1 150g pottle of yoghurt
30g cereal
1/4c milk
1 banana

(there is room to cut back calories there. I used whole milk because that is what we have)

Lunch:
2 slices grainy bread
1 tsp margarine
3 slices shaved ham
lettuce

(again, I didn't really need the margarine, and could have had less ham, but it's day one!)

Drinks:
2 glasses coke zero.

Snack:
1/2 banana

Dinner:
2 toasted sandwiches w/shaved ham, cheese and onion

Snack:
1 orange

Total of about 1360 calories or 26 points

Goals:

Get under 85kgs
Get under 80kgs
Get under 75kgs
Get under 70kgs
Fit my work uniform
Walk atleast 3 times a week for an hour
Introduce some running into my walk
Start doing some cycling a couple of times a week

Starting Weight: 89.8kg
Last Week Weight: 89.8kg
Current Weight: 89.8kg
Weight Loss: 0g
Total Weight Loss: 0kg

No comments:

Post a Comment